Covid-19 Useful Links
- For general questions about COVID-19, email: email@example.com
- For non-medical questions about COVID-19: Call 8-1-1
- Self-isolation plan inquiries: 1-833-378-8297 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mild symptom inquires: Contact your local public health office.
- Severe (difficulty breathing) inquiries: Call 9-1-1
- Mass gathering/establishment inquiries: 867-767-9066 ext. 49262 or email@example.com
- Workplace Safety and Compensation Commission (WSCC) inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mental Health Support:
- Hope for Wellness Helpline provides immediate, culturally safe, telephone crisis intervention, 24 hours a day, seven days a week: 1-855-242-3310 or On-line Chat.
- Kids Help Phone is supporting youth 24/7 and through a partnership with We Matter, supporting Indigenous youth through text, phone, and linking with youth programs: call 1-800-668-6868 or text 686868
The GTC Office is open, by appointment only, please call (867) 777-7900 to make an appointment. Social distancing measures will be in place at the time of the appointment.