GTC Executive Elections are coming this fall! You'll need to make sure that your contact information is up to date so that you don't miss any information.
Covid-19 Useful Links
- For general questions about COVID-19, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For non-medical questions about COVID-19: Call 8-1-1
- Self-isolation plan inquiries: 1-833-378-8297 or email@example.com
- Mild symptom inquires: Contact your local public health office.
- Severe (difficulty breathing) inquiries: Call 9-1-1
- Mass gathering/establishment inquiries: 867-767-9066 ext. 49262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace Safety and Compensation Commission (WSCC) inquiries: email@example.com
Mental Health Support:
- Hope for Wellness Helpline provides immediate, culturally safe, telephone crisis intervention, 24 hours a day, seven days a week: 1-855-242-3310 or On-line Chat.
- Kids Help Phone is supporting youth 24/7 and through a partnership with We Matter, supporting Indigenous youth through text, phone, and linking with youth programs: call 1-800-668-6868 or text 686868