Welcome to Gwich'in Enrollment.

Please download, fill and submit the form you are looking for and we can assist you further.

Enrollment Form (New Applicants)


Gwich'in Participant ID

Please Note that Gwich'in Participant ID Card is not the same as Indian Status Card. If you are looking to apply for Indian Status or Indian Status Card please Click Here.


Change of Address Form


Change of Name Notice


Community Transfer Request Form


Withdrawal Form to Cease to be Enrolled


Documents related to this page

There are no documents available.